Work with me to feel better
Is this you?
- You're fed up with these anxious or depressed thoughts and feelings and you want to feel different. This anxiety and depression is stopping you doing things you want to do! You are ready for change.
- You’ve probably tried a few things to make changes before and some may have had an effect, but you just haven't had that shift you need to move forward and really feel that things are ok now.
- Youre done with working around it and pretending your ok. You know you need help but you might not be convinced what will actually work. You've tried other things and they've helped to a degree but not enough.
- You feel like you need a deep cleanse to address the root of the problem and set you free. People around you may have no idea the struggle you are dealing with on a daily basis. You just want to be ok.
- You want a confidental and supportive service, where you don't have to talk about your issues for hours and you actually feel a difference after each session.
I am here for you and I can help
I'm an experienced therapist and coach able to deal with most issues. I work with you at a deep level, to remove root causes of your issue so you can be truly free to live the life you want.
Imagine for a moment what it would actually be like to sleep well, worry less and just feel 'normal'. That is within your grasp, with my tried and tested 4 hour programmes which 'sooth and smooth' your issue.
I will teach you techniques which work and you won't have to worry about the next panic attack, anxious episode or inability to do what other people might consider to be 'everyday' things.
Or maybe you have a partical event you need to overcome anxious thoughts and feelings about. A driving lesson or test, a speech, interview or date.
I work with all types of issues where anxiety or depression are a feature. The foundation of my work is healing and supporting you at a deep level, so you feel better and can move forward in your life with a smile on your face.
I've found the very best ways to overcome anxiety and depression and can empower you to change and have the life and freedom that you seek.
Don't be shy, let's chat
If you do decide to have sessions with me, you can take your sessions online from the comfort of your own home. It's all designed to be as easy for you as possible.
No matter what stage you are at in life or how long you’ve had your problem – from childhood, as a result of a life event or out of the blue – I’m here to help with that. A life of ease and freedom is in your reach.
Changing on your own isn’t easy. You know, you’ve tried that. Changing with the right help is teamwork, comforting and exciting.
I work in a non-judgemental way, with your interests as my highest intention. It doesn’t matter where you’ve been; what matters is where you are going.
Here10 reasons why you should work with me:
- 1 - I guarantee you will feel better from your first session
- 2 - My clients are very satisfied
- 3 - You will receive specialised help from an expert in anxiety and depression
- 4 - You can receive therapy wherever you are in the world
- 5 - The results you get will last
- 6 - You will learn tools and techniques you can use yourself
- 7 - Text support during treatment
- 8 - You can choose from flexible appointments that suit you
- 9 - You receive a completely safe and confidential service
- 10 - You can have a free 15 minute consultation before you book to ask any questions you may have
Honey genuinely tries to help her clients and she's got the client's best interest at heart. I went to see Honey as I went through a phase of constant worrying. She helped me a lot to regain my confidence and to believe in myself.
If your serious about changing yourself as a person or altering a certain mind set for the better, Honey Lansdowne is the go to person. She has helped me build my mental strength up especially going through harder times making it much more durable to cope with. I also now believe that I work harder and push myself to be a more successful individual.
Honey totally put me at my ease and I was able to fully relax. In addition to the hypnosis I've been given a whole range of tools as part of my 'maintenance pack' to use at home on a daily basis and others for emergency use if I'm having a wobble, or a particularly stressful day. Honey is very down to earth, genuine and really cares about supporting her clients. Not only that but she also explains everything really well too, so you can understand how it works. I'd definitely recommend Honey. I felt totally comfortable and very safe with her.