Stop smoking or vaping

Stopping smoking or vaping can feel like the hardest thing in the world!

If you give up smoking by going ‘cold turkey’, then hats off to you because you have done that using willpower.

Willpower sits in the concious mind which is said to be 5% of our mind. When you quite with hypnosis, you use the subconcious mind, so the other 95% of the mind.

That’s why hypnosis is such a successful way to stop smoking or vaping – for good.  

 

Included in your 2 hour stop smoking session:

A thorough, tailored in person or online session lasting 2 hours

A unique triple technique tried and tested process which gets you stopped and so you stay stopped

A stop smoking planner to help to conciously prepare

A reinforcement hypnosis recording to listen to if you want to (not part of the stop smoking/vaping treatment as all the work you need to quit is done in your session, but some people like this recording too to listen to afterwards)

Where does therapy and coaching take place?

Sessions can be held in person in Worthing, West Sussex or in central London. I also work with clients around the world on zoom. You can find instructions on how to use zoom here It’s very easy 🙂

What if I can't go into hypnosis?

everyone can go into hypnosis, it’s a natural state. A common misconception is that the hypnotherapist ‘puts’ you into hypnosis but actually they just show you how to go there in your own mind.

Is stopping smoking guaranteed?

I can’t guarantee that you will stop smoking although I do get a very high success rate. What I can guarantee is the you will get my best work, the best techniques and the highest possible service. You need to be really committed to stopping, hypnosis is very powerful but you have to want it and follow the instructions that I give you. 

What makes these services different to counselling, CBT, EFT?

My services are designed to heal on a deep level in the unconcious mind. You don’t need to talk much or even mention the problem or upsetting details at all. It is what is called ‘content free’ and allows you to process in your own mind. 

When will I start to see changes?

You have one stop smoking session with me. You enter a smoker and leave a non smoker. Job done. I provide you with reinforcement techniques and a hypnotic recording to support you as a non smoker but the ‘quitting’ is done during your session. 

en_USEnglish

Get your workbook now

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Get your workbook now

You have Successfully Subscribed!

   
       
   
    Skip to content