So how you can crush your sugar cravings for better health? For a few years now one of my most popular services has been helping people go sugar free or reduce their sugar intake.
Going sugar free is like giving up smoking
Sugar is an addictive substance. But I see it a lot like giving up smoking with two elements. There is the physical addiction and then the habit. Removing the sugar from the body can be done quite easily by just not having it for a few days. The habit needs to be addressed by changing your mindset.
This is where my skills as an advanced Hypnotherapist make the difference. I help you use the power of your mind to move towards a life that doesn’t depends on sugar for energy, happiness or satisfaction. You see, that’s just a belief that you have. This is the same process I use to help people stop smoking. Just like smoking, people carry on abusing their body for years because they are trapped. You can be sugar free (quite easily).
The sugar free authors
There are lots of books about going sugar free available, with some very yummy recipes! Here are a few of my favourites:
Whilst I love their books and recipes, what these books are not able to address is the mental and emotional need and desire for sugar. For many people, this is stronger than the physical need. Which is why my sugar free programme is different. It has the hypnotic recording that you can listen to as often as you want or need to.
What’s the problem with eating sugar anyway?
For the occasional and moderate sugar eater, there might not be a problem. But if you someone that uses it as an emotional crutch or find yourself addicted, it can make you feel bad about yourself, not to mention the damage it does to your body (which I will cover in future blog posts).
I have ridden the sugar roller coaster myself and know I don’t like how it feels when I am eating lots of sugar. I know what my own symptoms of sugar eating are. You might recognise some of these as yours:
- Energy dips. So tired at times in the day you feel like you need to have a sleep because you just can’t function
- Out of control. An insatiable desire for sugary foods. Looking for the next ‘fix’
- Worrying how you will function without it
- Using it as a source of pleasure
- Spending lots of money on sugary foods.
- Falling into a ‘savoury’ then ‘sweet’ trap. This one reminds me of Christmas binging but the problem is it is happening every day
- Weight gain
- Lack of glow
- Small pimples on skin
- Disrupted sleep
- Mood swings
- Worry about eating too much sugar and its effects on your body
- Feeling addicted.
- Guilt about setting a bad example to your children
Don’t be too hard on yourself. Sugar is addictive and easy to get your hands on. Unfortunately it is also hidden in a lot of the food and drink you consume and you might not even realise it. But it is not good for you. Your body is not designed to cope with large amounts of sugar and whilst most things, sugar is ok in moderation, but maybe sugar is a problem they you would rather be without.
What is the process for Crushing Your Sugar Cravings?
I have been helping crush their sugar cravings face to face and on zoom for years . I also sell a hypnotic download to help you stop eating sugar. I have my hypnosis skills and nutritional experience to devise that recording that lets you cleanse your body of sugar naturally and change your mindset towards eating sugar.
How will you feel when you Crush Your Sugar Cravings?
The first thing is a sense of freedom! When you are addicted to sugar, it can feel like it is controlling you. Removing those craving and the feeling that you ‘need sugar’ sets you free.
When you stop eating sugar you’ll be able to instead fill your body with nutrients and made you feel amazing. Some of the benefits you can expect by completing these programme are:
- It will stop the misery of sugar filled days and guilt around eating too much sugar
- It will put you in control of your nutrition
- You will feel amazing and find your glow
- You will have the satisfaction of overcoming your addiction
- You complete the course at a time that suits you and the course is yours to keep
- You get access to a likeminded community for unlimited support
- You may lose weight
- You will be taking steps to improve your health
Don’t delay, start your journey to freedom from sugar today
If you choose to buy the hypnotic recording to support you and harness the power of your mind to achieve this and start your new life of energy without addiction.
Please pass the details on to your friends who have been talking about going sugar free too.